Enrollment : down payment of 245€ to be paid on the spot
15 Place disponible Places disponibles
Attention : dernières places disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
The practice of yoga without biomechanical precision for placement and breathing can lead to joint problems, heart and circulatory problems and more. These questionable practices are often a consequence of misunderstanding postures and consequently, poor adaptation to the European public.
Furthermore, when yoga is adapted, personalized and respectful of biomechanics, it is a valuable tool in physiotherapy or exercise groups.
Physiological breathing/ obstacles, means of correction.
• Notion of right posture: role of morphology
• Adaptations and use of positioning accessories
• The foundations of yoga postures: sitting, hands and knees, supine and standing postures
• Misonceptions: hyperlordosis and hyper extension, hip flexion ans spinal flexion or bend
• Fundamental postures and desired effects
• Sequences « pose – counter pose », muscle strengthening and stretching
• Joint release
• Circulatory, visceral and energetic effects
• Basic balance poses